Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Jedi- 4 Months


Our little guy turned 4 months last week. He is such a dear, sweet little man and we adore him. He just started doing one of my absolute favorite things- playing with his feet. I just think a baby holding his feet is the cutest thing! I am also loving the greetings that I get when I come over to him. One day he was sitting in his swing looking around cooing and walked over to say hello to him. His whole body jumped in excitement and his whole face lit up with delight- how that just melts my mother's heart.
His official stats show he is becoming a bit of a light weight. 13lbs 8 oz. (25%), 24 1/4 inches (25%) He dropped down a bit in the percentiles. After talking with the doctor more we have decided to put him on pepcid for his reflux, which is significant. He ends each meal, throwing up a portion of it and then spends the next few hours (awake or asleep) throwing up the rest. We are hoping the pepcid will help him keep it down.
I took this picture a few weeks ago. Jedi is wearing a shirt that was Erik's when he was baby. It is a super cute shirt and I'm so glad it fit him.

2 comments:

amy said...

what a cutie he is!

Unknown said...

JJ has acid reflux and was diagnosed at 9 weeks because of breathing issues related to it...he's mostly been on prilosec and it helps--especially with the pain which he had...I don't know about Jedi. You know too about propping them up after they eat, no movement, frequent burping...we also propped up JJ's crib with a towel/blanket or two to help when he slept...