Thursday, July 5, 2007

Vacation Part 1- Williamsburg

We just returned from vacation and I wanted to post a few pictures and highlights from our time away. This year my family decided to go to Williamsburg and we had a great time. It was wonderful being with my Mom & Dad, my brother Josh & sister in law Linda, and my nieces & nephew Ashley, Hannah, & Jude. We went to Busch Gardens, Water Country, Colonial Williamsburg & Jamestown. We stayed at a great resort. The kids had a blast at Busch Gardens, Karis loved the rides. Jotham "loved" the rides - as long as they weren't moving. He so wanted to get on all of them but as soon as it started to move he would start crying- "No More, I don't like it, All Done." He was pulling out all his phrases- actually by the end of our time he started to enjoy them even when they were moving. Water Country has this river, the Hubba Hubba Highway, that you wear life jackets in and float around in. When Karis finally got over her fear and let go of us she doggie paddled around it over and over and just loved it- we did too. I loved Colonial Williamsburg but it was sweltering hot the day we went and I also really appreciated Jamestown Settlement- it amazing to think that everything I experience today in America came from that only 400 years ago.

Thank you Mom & Dad for a wonderful vacation. We had a such an enjoyable time and are so grateful you planned this trip. We made memories we'll never forget.

I took a ton of pictures with our new camera (thanks again Hubby for my early Birthday Present). Here are just a few.























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the black and white pic! It looks like a postcard. Glad you all had a great vacation!