Friday, July 13, 2007

Great Thoughts- from Others

I thought I'd post with some links to some blog entries that I've read recently that encouraged my soul. Some of these people I know, some of them I don't. I can say I find it very encouraging to read blogs of other moms. It is hard in here- in our homes- so it helps to know that others are walking the same path with you.

Here are two from Preschoolers & Peace:
So you thought...
Changing

Three from Raising Five:
Set Your Course
Setting My Course-beginning
Setting My Course-desire


From Domestic Life:
Stronghold

From Castro Clan:
Motherhood
What Really Matters

There are more but breakfast is calling.

2 comments:

Kelly C said...

jerusha - thanks for posting these. how timely the encouragement is! appreciate you compiling these and sharing with all of us. i'm looking forward to checking them all out. :)

Jenn said...

Jerusha,

Thank you! How helpful ...