Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Our Beach Adventure- Day 1

We made it. Jenn arrived at my house around 7:30 am. We feed the kiddos and packed them up- all 6 in the back!! The great news- no one threw up and the babies even took short naps. We only had to make one short stop for an emergency - "Mom, I have to pee- RIGHT NOW." All I can say is DVD players are wonderful.

After arriving around noon, we feed the kids, napped a few of them and then took off for the beach. It seems like 3 of the 6 kids love the beach and 2 are not sure and 1 only liked the sand. Here are few pictures from our day so far. I have lots of highlights so far but I really enjoyed watching Aiden get knocked over by a wave and then going back for more.

I tried to upload some pictures but blogger is having problems. So maybe another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed my time with Mercia on the beach.

Grandma Susan