Thursday, June 21, 2007

Blueberries

June 20th marked the beginning of blueberry picking around these parts. I really wanted to go picking and since we leave Friday for vacation I figured I had to go without Erik. So I emailed a couple of friends and blueberry picking we went! Here are a few pictures. To get to the blueberries you have to take a tractor ride, Jotham was very excited about this UNTIL we actually tried to get on the tractor- when he said, "No, thank you, I don't like it." It is nice that he was polite. I had to pick him up and carry him on crying. You can see in the picture Karis & Jotham were a little nervous.

Thanks Jenn & Helen for coming out- it is always great to be with you and your kiddos.















1 comment:

Jonalee said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you got your camera!