Monday, June 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Grandma Susan


Today is my Mom's birthday and since I won't be able to celebrate with her in person I thought I take a minute to honor her on my blog (this might give her some more incentive to read it anyway). My Mom was born is a gift to those who know her. She loves to laugh and make others laugh. She is a very gifted woman but she particularly gifted in hospitality. My Mom is always having people over to her house. She is no stranger to cooking meals for 20+ people, having game nights for packs of people and having large groups stay overnight (and no I'm not just talking about my family). She does these things with joy and seems to thrive in all the activity. Her home is a place of comfort where it is okay to put your feet up or just drop by for a visit.

Mom, We love you and are so grateful for you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Tiner!