Monday, May 14, 2007

Truth for my Weary Soul

Yesterday I put out email asking for prayer for me. I was feeling pretty hopeless in my role as wife and mom. I am so thankful for the prayers of others which really do sustain me. I was also given some really helpful verses. Thank you ladies!

Lamentations 3:22-24 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;they are new every morning;great is your faithfulness. “The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,“therefore I will hope in him.”

Psalm 29:11 11 May the Lord give strength to his people! May the Lord bless his people with peace!

John 15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. (thanks Jenn for not mentioning my name on your blog about this :)

Psalm 119:57 The Lord is my portion... (thanks Helen for your great Blog entry on this)

Psalm 16:6 The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.

2 comments:

April said...

Praying for you all! I read your blog so now all "five" us read it :)

Jenn said...

Thank you for passing truth along to me.