Saturday, April 28, 2007

Gifts For Jesus

I think this blog will be a good place for me to record some of the conversations I have with the kids. Karis & I have had some great talks about Jesus and just had another one. Heaven is very real to our little girl. She often talks about going to Jesus house and she knows it is a wonderful place to be. She once told me that I could drop her off at his house. When I asked her what they would do there she told me that they would play tea sets (have a tea party) and that she would let him borrow her new socks.

A few weeks ago she was sitting at the table, having a snack and thinking to herself (a rare thing because usually her mouth spills out everything she is thinking). Then after a few minutes she said, "Mommy, why don't we go to Jesus house right now?"
This morning when we were reading in her bible she said that she wanted to give Jesus stickers. I asked her what he would do with them. She said he put them on his shirt. I asked her why and she said because he loved her and then she added, "and I love him."

No comments: