Thursday, December 3, 2009

Favorite Christmas Music

I love Christmas Music and could really listen to it all year. Around our home we start officially after Halloween. I thought I'd pass on some of my favorites in case anyone was looking for something new.

Third Day's Christmas Offerings

Casting Crowns' Peace on Earth

Big Daddy Weave's Christ Is Come (this is new this year and I am very much enjoying it)

And my personal ALL TIME FAVORITE Christmas Album. Takes you on the journey through the entire Bible leading up to the birth of Christ. I cannot recommend this CD enough.

Andrew Peterson's Behold the Lamb of God. I'm not sure why it is so expensive on Amazon's site but you can also download it from here.

Anyone, have any favorites they want to pass on. My husband would recommend this but it makes me want to ... hum.. what is a nice way to say "throw up."

1 comment:

The Liu Fam said...

Oh, I love the Carpenter's Christmas. So classic.