Friday, December 18, 2009

3

My wild child has turned 3. How quickly the time has gone by since she was a baby, breech in my belly and I was headed for the worst experience of my life (my c-section).

Here are some of thoughts as you turn 3:

Mercia Anew, a good name for you, because I have truly needed mercy each new day with some of your behavior. But like mercy you are so often the most precious thing I have around. Your joy and laughter are contagious and there is nothing I like better than making you laugh. Your sweet smile, bright eyes and chubby cheeks are at their cutest right now, lighting up my heart every time I see you. I love the passion you have for everything you do, you are all or nothing. You either eat all your food (with gusto)or not a bite. You climb into our laps with force making your presence known and felt. You love babies and are very sweet and gentle with them. I think you've reached your perfect age, I cannot imagine you getting any better than you are right now- foolish disobedience and all! I love you so very much and I wish you I could you keep you just like this forever (especially since you are now fully potty trained).

No comments: