Thursday, December 10, 2009

9 Years

Today Erik & I celebrate 9 years of marriage. How quickly the time has passed since we first met and fell in love and then joined our lives together. Marriage has been better than I ever imagined it could be. I am a blessed and happy wife to have such an amazing husband. He never ceases to lay down his life for me. He brings such joy in my life that without him I am lost. This year has been challenging for him physically with his Crohn's disease but he has never complained and he always walks with joy and faith in his suffering. I am amazed at how he pushes himself for me, the children and others, never letting any of know that it is hard.

Love, thank you for seeking me and making me your wife. I have never had any regrets for marrying you. You are and will ALWAYS be the love of my life. You bring me peace and joy and comfort and there is no one I want to spend my days with. Though I constantly fail at expressing it well, I love you so very much.

5 comments:

amy said...

congrats, guys!!! it is so evident to see the Lord's blessing and grace in your lives, especially as you minister to His people. it is a privilege and honor to know you. much love to you both!! so grateful for you guys!

Cara said...

I wanted to comment, but Amy has said everything so well that I'll just add my hearty "amen"! What a joy to have known you for seven of your nine years together.

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! This post just brought a smile to my face :)

Unknown said...

I remember when you two met and being at your wedding...so, so privileged to say I knew you in those early days and am so blessed to continue to know you with 4 kids and a 5th on the way...God is so good!

Beth said...

At our house, we are so grateful for you both. Your marriage has influenced people (like us) more than you can imagine. =)

Happy Anniversary!!!