Monday, September 10, 2007

Preschool Fun

Even though Karis won't be starting school for another two years I've started doing some little preschool activities with her. Things like activity books and letters of the week. Last week we learned about the letter A. Our first field trip was to go apple picking with our friends the Castros. I didn't really get any good shots of the kids because I was too busy trying to pick apples and keep my stroller from rolling into an apple tree (which it only did one time).





On another note, as part of implementing my daily schedule we have reading time each day. This is where Karis and Jotham sit in our two arms chairs and "read" books. So far it has been going well. Jotham seems to enjoy it as long as I don't make him stay there too long.

No comments: