Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge & Williamsburg

Earlier this weekend we took a mini family vacation (1 night) to Great Wolf Lodge & Colonial Williamsburg. We had a great time. The kids all loved Great Wolf Lodge, even Jotham who I thought would be too scared to do anything. He was riding waves and going down slides all by himself- amazing.


Karis loved walking around Colonial Williamsburg in the dress I made her (from an old sheet). She would run up to anyone in Colonial garb and ask them questions about what they did, etc. She learned to curtsy and say, "Good Day to you."


I enjoyed going to the candy shop and getting chocolate covered gummy bears, I know it sounds gross but they are so yummy! I especially loved being with the people I love the most.

2 comments:

Jonalee said...

you go girl - making a dress out of a sheet!

bethwethje said...

Sounds like you had wonderful time. I had to comment because Chocolate covered gummy bears are my favorite, and I tried to introduce them to the Wethje fam, but they were not having it. Glad to see someone shares my love for them. :)