Saturday, September 12, 2009

Car Accident

Yesterday I was in a car accident. I had all four kids and my best friends daughter in the car. Today we are praising God for his amazing mercy on us. No one was hurt and the kids were only scared. I am experiencing some pain (soreness really) in my neck and arm (I hit my head during the accident). We are pretty sure the car is totaled (since the front end is basically missing). It truly is amazing we all walked away from the accident. If I had been forward in the lane another foot I am sure I would not be writing this today.

Please pray for us as we work out all the details with insurance and for my quick healing. Please especially pray that kids will be amazed at God's kindness toward us.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so glad you guys are all OK. GOD is amazing!

amy said...

yes, thank God for his unfailing mercies. will be praying for a quick recovery! so glad no one was really hurt!