Monday, June 8, 2009

Squawberries

Today we went Squawberry Picking, at least that's what you call it if you are four years old, still suck your thumb and can't pronounce it correctly (I won't give any names). Late May, early June brings a yummy time of year. Strawberries are one of my favorite fruits (wasn't God good to give them to us) and also one of my favorite hobbies- jam making.








Making Jam is a family event. Some of us pick:



























Some of us eat:



























So much fun just to get this:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are great pics. Is that Karis in the top right pic? I didnt recognize her! And Mercia, wow, she has changed a lot since I last saw her. I miss Jot! I hope he gets in the pool w/ me this summer! Your kids are all too cute!! I havent even met Jedi yet, but I hear he is a super sweet boy! Kayli loves looking at your blog!!