Sunday, February 20, 2011

7 to 7

7 years

7 months

My oldest and my youngest are both getting teeth. One of my favorite things right now is listening to Karis talk with a lisp. She sounds like a little kid and I love it! Even though she is seven she is one of those kids who is 7 going on 17. She starting talking in full sentences when she was less than a year, her vocabulary is quite large and she rarely has a lack of words and I am often quick to forget that she is only 7. Hearing her talk with a lisp is GREAT! It helps me remember that is only 7 and really it just sounds so cute. Honestly, I just look at her and smile all day long (because that's how much she talks). She is SO cute!

2 comments:

Jonalee said...

sweet pictures!! Josiah's mouth looks like Karis' right now and I love that lisp too.

Unknown said...

Yay Karis, she lost some teeth ;) Kayli lost 2 more since Christmas...and the ones that are growing in are HUGE!! lol