Monday, January 18, 2010

Dreams


I know I probably post more stories about Jotham than any of the other kids but the way his mind thinks cracks me up the most.


The other night Erik went into his room to "peak on him" after he had fallen asleep. He sat upright in bed and said, "Jedi, Jedi, be careful, don't fall down the stairs."


In the morning I had the following conversation with him.


Me: Were you dreaming about Jedi last night?

Jotham: Yeah

Me: You know you were talking in your sleep.

Jotham: Yeah

Me: What were dreaming?

Jotham: Well, you know.


I think the boy really thinks I know what happens in his dreams.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jotham cracks us up too. He deffinately has a different way of thinking...in a good way tho. :)All the pics on your blog are great. You and EJ make pretty babies!! :D